Wednesday, June 7, 2017

CLASS EVALUATION


Throughout my freshman year I received great lesson from this class. I liked how everyday I came to a whole new life quote and I was able to write my thoughts about it, although I sometimes didn't have much to say because they were all the same in a way. I also liked the code studio at the beginning because I got the hang of it but later I got stuck on a lesson that I did not know how to solve it and it got frustrating after that. As I may know myself I hate doing the same thing over and over again because I feel suffocated. Unfortunately this class was like that... I fell asleep half of the time and I couldn’t focus because of the whole lesson in general was not interesting for me. I really do not know how to save this class ! because it is how it is. In addition I indeed tried my best in this class when it came to copying and pasting all the vocabulary and learning them and later realizing that we do not even have a test for it !! I also tried my best to do the khan academy lessons but technical things happen and this is why we have computer programming to learn about PROGRAMMING. I am thankful for Mr.Haymore he is such a great person. His way of applying life in his class really makes me want to be a CTR person but I realize humans always make mistakes and that's what make us us. But do not worry I am trying my best everyday to be someone better. A highlight for me in this class was of course Mr.Haymore because he has taught me a lot about being a better person. To be frank I do not take 5 minutes to read my goals and write new ones. { i usually take 2 minutes} When I have time and have things in my mind I use my 100+ journal to organize my plans and I use it wisely because in reality it is a great way to live life while accomplishing the goals i wrote.Sorry I didn't write paragraphs but i didnt have enough time to answer each question so I just accumulated them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment