Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Last Student Success Statement By Mr.Haymore
“ You Will Go Far With CTR”

As you may already know life is more than just making decisions. It is about making the RIGHT decisions. Jameson Curry decided to throw his future away by selling marijuana and going through the wrong path. His great high school achievement had a future already planned for him. He had a great university ahead and a life full of fame. Though Earth’s temptations planned something else for him. He was arrested among 48 other juveniles because of drug felony. Imagine having everything and messing it all up for a one time thing which you thought was going to be fun. If he would of continued to stay on track with his basketball he would of had a whole different path with ways he can inspire more people than by influencing bad actions. Steph Curry on the other hand didn’t have much of a future ahead of him in his high school years. Yet when he got into basketball later on in life his right decisions took the steering wheel and made him fortunes. I do not really know if he had made bad choices in life but he sure did choose the right when he decided to go right for his dream and not let anything come between it. You WILL go far with CTR because the greatest things in life are the ones we plan on working hard for with great character. & this is how I say goodbye … to a year full of stress, new beginnings, friends, teachers, schedules, and a new me. A life where I did not plan on but did the best I could throughout ninth grade to focus on myself and get all A’s. In the name of God I hope the last report card has all A’s too or else I drop out. Jk ... but really I need all A's.  


No comments:

Post a Comment