Monday, June 5, 2017

JUNE 5TH 2017


Okay so today at night I finally turn 15 years old. Technically if you think about it I am still 14 because I was born at night. My day has been pretty much poop I’m trying to be positive and be grateful that I am alive. In the morning for Pinto’s class they sang me happy birthday and some were sweet enough to tell me happy birthday. Last year my birthday was better because Giselle was there and everyone I grew up with new my birthday and tbh i miss messing around with Saul. But since I was older than everyone by six months it was sort of weird. The best birthday present last year was from my ex boyfriend Alex, which he gave me the Naked 2 pallet I wouldn’t have thought that someone would spend that much on me but Alex did. WEIRDO. It sucks to know that this year I am not with my old friends. However, I did dye my hair and I’m in love with it. My dad bought some food yesterday and gave me money since I decided to get the money instead of going out to eat lmaoo. I am grateful that my family did the best and spent a lot of money on me although I didn’t have a 15. I hope today goes well because it sucks to be alive on the day you were born and feel lonely. HAH i forgot Elizabeth the best of the best decided to buy me the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit and Andrea is taking me out to eat. Yes this birthday sucks and its probably because I don't feel that close to the friends I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment